注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

My sunsine my love

To or not to be, that's the question

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

找不到方向往彩虹天堂 有你说爱 再用幸福触摸忧伤 ......

你今天心情不好吗?

2006-09-28 17:07:28|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
你今天心情不好吗?
The Blue Day Book

如同冰消雪融,
如同雨后初霁,
哦,一切都过去了。

作者:布拉德里·特雷弗·格里夫 翻译:秋叶

每个人都有忧郁的日子。
Everybody has blue days.

那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、
These are miserable days when you feel lousy,

怨气丛生、
grumpy,

寂寞,
lonely,

整个人彻底的精疲力竭。
and utterly exhausted.

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,
Days when you feel small and insignificant,

每件事情似乎都够不着边。
when everything seems just out of reach.

你根本无法振作起来。
You can’t rise to the occasion.

根本没有力气重新开始。
Just getting started seems impossible.

在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。(其实情况并不总是那么糟)
On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you. (This is not always such a bad thing.)

你感到灰心、焦虑,
You feel frustrated and anxious,

可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,
which can induce a nail-biting frenzy

然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!
that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.

不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。
You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.

最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。
Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.

你不知道自己还可以撑多久,
You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on,

然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shoot me!”

其实一点小事就让你一天郁闷难当。
It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day,

也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,

发现自己又多了几条皱纹, find some new wrinkles,

又重了几斤,
put on a little weight,

或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。
or get a huge pimple on your nose.

你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,
You could forget your date’s name

或是有张可笑的照片被登出来。
or have an embarrassing photograph published.

你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,
You might get dumped, divorced, or fired,

当众出丑,
make a fool of yourself in public,

被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,
be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,

或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。
or just have a plain old bad-hair day.

也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。
Maybe work is a pain in the butt.

你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,
You’re under major pressure to fill someone else’s shoes,

你的老板对你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,

办公室里的每一个人都让你发疯。
and everyone in the office is driving you crazy.

你可能会头疼欲裂,
You might have a splitting headache,

或重心不稳跌个正着,
or a slipped disk, 口臭、 bad breath,

牙痛、
a toothache,

不停放屁、
chronic gas,

口干舌燥,
dry lips,

或是指甲长到肉里头了。
or a nasty ingrown toenail.

不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。
Whatever the reason, you’re convinced that someone up there doesn’t like you.

唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
Oh what to do, what to dooo?

嗯,你可能跟大部分人一样,随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。
Well, if you’re like most people, you’ll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.

结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。
Then you’ll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.

最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,
All the while becoming crusty and cynical

或者是一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。
or a pathetic, sniveling victim.

最终你绝望地躺在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,
Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up

或是沉迷在比利·乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔。
Or, even worse, become addicted to Billy Joel songs.

这的确很蠢,因为你只能年轻一次,
This is crazy, because you’re only young once

而且绝对不可能老两次。
and you’re never old twice.

谁会料到有什么奇妙的事情在拐角处等着你?
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?

毕竟,这个世界充满着值得去探险挖掘的事,
After all, the world is full of amazing discoveries,

一些完全超乎你想像的事,
things you can’t even imagine now.

有着妙不可言、令人心醉神迷的香气,
There are delicious, happy sniffs

以及美味无比的点心与你分享。
and scrumptious snacks to share.

嘿,你最后可能会非常富有,
Hey, you might end up fabulously rich

甚至某天会成为一个超级巨星。
or even become a huge superstar (one day).

听起来很不错,不是吗?
Sounds good, doesn’t it?

等一下,还有呢!
But wait, there’s more!

还有倒立
There are handstands

和游戏可以玩,
and games to play

还有瑜伽、
and yoga 卡拉OK, and karaoke

以及狂野、激情四溢、放荡不羁的舞蹈。
and wild, crazy, bohemian dancing.

但最棒的莫过于,爱情。
But best of all, there’s romance.

那意味着如梦似幻的长久凝视、
Which means long dreamy stares,

在耳边甜言蜜语、
whispering sweet nothings,

拥抱、
cuddles,

拥吻、
smooches,

更多的拥吻,
more smooches,

还有更多的拥吻,
and even more smooches,

一个充满爱意的调皮的咬痕,或是两个,
a frisky love bite or two,

然后,嗯,什么事都会发生。
and then, well, anything goes.

你如何才能找到“仿佛滑入一个温暖的泡泡浴池”那种幸福的感觉呢?
So how can you find that blissful “just sliding into a hot bubble bath” kind of feeling?

其实很简单。
It's easy.

首先,停止逃避那些纷纷扰扰的纠纷,该是勇敢面对问题的时候了。
First, stop slinking away from all those nagging issues. It’s time to face the music.

现在,稍稍地放松心情。深呼吸,(从鼻子吸气,从嘴里呼气)试着沉思冥想,如果可以的话。
Now, just relax. Take some deep breaths (in through the nose and out through the mouth). Try to meditate if you can.

或是出去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。
Or go for a walk to clear your head.

接受既成事实,放下情绪包袱。
Accept the fact that you’ll have to let go of some emotional baggage.

试着从不同的角度看问题。
Try seeing things from a different perspective.

也许你本身就是问题的症结所在。如果事实如此,大大方方地去说声抱歉。(做这种事情永远不嫌晚)
Maybe you’re actually the one at fault. If that’s the case, be big enough to say you’re sorry (it’s never too late to do this).

如果是别人做得不对,勇敢地站出来大声说:“那是错误的,我绝对不支持这件事!”强硬一点没有什么不好。
If someone else is doing the wrong thing, stand up tall and say, “That’s not right and I won’t stand for it!” It’s okay to be forceful.

(适时地发出嘘声的确是蛮不错的)
(It’s rarely okay to blow raspberries.)

为自己感到骄傲,
Be proud of who you are,

但是别忘了适当的自嘲。
but don’t lose the ability to laugh at yourself.

(和心态明朗的人交往真是轻松多了)
(This is a lot easier when you associate with positive people.)

把每一天过得就象是生命中的最后一天,因为它总有一天会来到。
Live every day as if it were your last, because one day it will be.

别害怕去尝试仿佛超过能力所及的事情。
Don’t be afraid to bite off more than you can chew.

敢于冒巨大的风险。
Take big risks.

不要畏缩不前,走出去,大胆尝试。
Never hang back, Get out there and go for it.

毕竟,生命的价值不就是如此吗?
After all, isn’t that want life is all about?

我也是这样想的。
I think so too. !
  评论这张
 
阅读(73)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018